REU Undergraduate Research Assistantship – PLASMONIC METAMATERIALS & ORGANIC SPINTRONICS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Research Opportunities in Materials Science & Engineeringat the University of Utah MRSEC
PLASMONIC METAMATERIALS & ORGANIC SPINTRONICS
$4500 stipend + on-campus housing
• Up to $600 travel allowance
• Application deadline: FEBRUARY 15, 2013
• Open to U.S. citizens & permanent residents obtaining an undergraduate degree Spring
2014 or after.
• Women & minority students are especially encouraged to apply.
• Students from non-research institutions maybe given priority.
Will work in a faculty researcher’s lab full-time for 9 weeks during summer 2013 on specific projects to be assigned upon acceptance of assistantship. See http://www.mrsec.utah.edu/2012_reu_program for descriptions of 2012 projects.
How to Apply
For more information and how to apply visit: http://www.mrsec.utah.edu/reu